We assume you've already created an account for Google Cloud DNS.
1. If you have not yet created a project, you must first create one so click on the "CREATE" link.
2. In the modal box that will pop up, click on "NEW PROJECT".
3. Fill in the form and click on the "CREATE" button.
4. Then you will see your project dashboard.
5. On the left menu, go to APIs & Services/Credentials.
6. Click on the “Create credentials” button and then select “Service account key”.
7. Fill in the form. For “Role” select project->owner. “Key type” should be JSON. When you click on “Create”, you’d download a JSON file. Open it and copy the content.
Connect the DNS Manager Plugin with your Google Cloud DNS
Make sure the DNS Manager plugin is installed and network activated.
1. In your network admin screen, navigate to DNS Manager > Settings and click the DNS Provider tab.
2. Select Google Cloud DNS as DNS Provider.
3. Paste the JSON you copied in the “Service Account JSON” textarea.
4. Click "Save Settings".
5. A modal pop-up window will appear asking you to copy and paste a line of code into your wp-config.php file. This must be done via FTP.
6. One done, click the Check Key button and if everything is ok, you can click the OK button.
If you'd like to learn how to setup DNS Manager with custom nameservers, continue to the article: Setup DNS Manager with Custom Nameservers