Connecting to Cloudflare
We assume you've already created an account for Cloudflare and you are logged in.
- If you have already created you site in Cloudflare, select it and skip to step 8. Otherwise continue.
- Click on “Add a Site”.
- Select Free plan and click on “Confirm plan”.
- Enter your site’s domain and click “Add site”.
- Click “Confirm”.
- Click “Done, check nameservers”.
- Click “Done”.
- On the “Overview” page, scroll down and click on “Get your API token”.
- Click on the “View” button next to “Global API Key”. We don’t support API Tokens yet.
- On the modal box that will pop up, enter your account’s password and after clicking on “View”, you’ll be able to copy your API Key.
- Go to your DNS Manager plugin settings screen.
- In your network admin screen, navigate to DNS Manager > Settings and click the DNS Provider tab.
- Select Cloudflare as DNS Provider.
- Enter your “API Key” and “Emasil”.
- Click "Save Settings".
- A modal pop-up window will appear asking you to copy and paste a line of code into your wp-config.php file. This must be done via FTP.
One done, click the Check Key button and if everything is ok, you can click the OK button.
If you'd like to learn how to setup DNS Manager with custom nameservers, continue to the article: Setup DNS Manager with Custom Nameservers.