Connecting to ClouDNS
We assume you've already created an account for ClouDNS and you are logged in.
- In your ClouDNS dashboard, click "Reseller API".
- Click on “Add new user”.
- Enter a password. Leave “IP address” blank to allow requests for all IPs or enter your IP.
- Copy the “auth-id”.
- Go to your DNS Manager plugin settings screen.
- In your network admin screen, navigate to DNS Manager > Settings and click the DNS Provider tab.
- Select ClouDNS as DNS Provider.
- Enter your “Auth ID” and “Password”.
- Click "Save Settings".
- A modal pop-up window will appear asking you to copy and paste a line of code into your wp-config.php file. This must be done via FTP.
- One done, click the Check Key button and if everything is ok, you can click the OK button.
If you'd like to learn how to setup DNS Manager with custom nameservers, continue to the article: Setup DNS Manager with Custom Nameservers