Getting Started with DNS Manager
To get started using the DNS Manager plugin to manage your DNS settings, you'll need to complete the following steps:
- Install the plugin and activate your plugin license.
- Sign up for a managed DNS account and connect your account in the DNS provider tab. Here are instructions for each of our compatible integrations:
- OPTIONAL: Enter your default records on the Default Records tab.
- OPTIONAL: Add your custom name servers on the Custom NS screen (if your Managed DNS provider supports that feature).
- Create your Zones on the DNS Zones screen and add any additional DNS records.
- You can now change the name servers on your domain's registrar to point to your managed DNS name servers or your custom name servers. After that, you can continue to manage all DNS settings in the appropriate zone on the DNS Zones screen.