WP Ultimo Domain Mapping Process
The following steps will show you how to set up DNS manager to work with WP Ultimo's domain mapping feature.
- Go to Settings > WP Ultimo and select "DNS Provider's NS" Under Mapping Method.
- You can optionally customize the information your client will see in WP Ultimo's interface using the fields on this page.
- Your client will map his or her domain as usual on the Account screen.
- Your customer will see a notification at the top of the screen instructing them to copy and paste your Name Servers to their domain's registrar. Note: it may take some time for this update to propagate.
- If everything goes well, you should see the new zone in your DNS Zones page.
- You can also go to Network Admin > Sites > [ your site ] > Aliases and check that WP Ultimo has mapped the domain.